Besides collaborations within Horizon Europe, collaborations with other EU programmes relevant to the Health Cluster, such as EU4Health, the Enterprise Europe Network and HERA are being established.
Toolkits are being designed for the needs of CL1 NCPs and will provide a great foundation for any health NCP to increase their skills and know-how and for applicants to improve their understanding of the application and partner search processes. The toolkits will consist of, for example, templates, factsheets and online tutorials and will be accessible through the HNN3.0 website.
Capacity building for NCPs
- Trainings are being organised (onsite and virtual) to create highly skilled CL1 NCPs with knowledge on all new aspects of Horizon Europe and on the latest CL1 Work Programme.
- “Exchange and Build” workshops for CL1 NCPs are being jointly organised with other NCP Networks, with EU4Health and with the Enterprise Europe Network to gain complementary knowledge & develop new skills in key areas.
Through Staff Exchange, less-experienced NCPs can learn how other NCPs communicate with their clients and support their scientific communities in the Health calls for proposals. Relatively new NCPs can learn on-site how the office of a counterpart works, thus promoting the exchange of good practices and experience and helping newcomers to overcome any barriers they may face.
- A dedicated mentoring programme with the European Commission and HaDEA will provide all NCPs with the most accurate information focused on the different areas of the Health Cluster, Missions, European Health Partnerships and other EU programmes.
- A 6-month mentoring programme for newcomers will permit NCPs, especially newcomers, to have a personalized “NCP coach” that offers support and advice on the daily Health NCP work, whenever required, including advice on the proper tools to use.
- International brokerage events, including pitching sessions, will be organised backto-back with the EC Open Info Days in Brussels.
- Thematic brokerage events will be organized on selected key areas, in close collaboration with other NCP networks or with other support thematic initiatives.
- There will be pitching sessions and matchmaking events targeted at Widening Countries. This will include assistance, trainings and coaching for applicants as well as NCPs from Widening Countries to improve the efficacy of participants’ presentations at matchmaking events & pitching sessions.
A biennial catalogue of Success Stories will be compiled of the most impactful projects mapped out through interviews with project coordinators, factsheets, pills and innovative communication products that can be exploited and disseminated throughout HNN3.0 events.